Finished!...New Springs, Rims, and Tires, on my 03.

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
Before:

cobra%20002.jpg

After:

Installed: H&R Super Sport Springs (with IRS Bolt swap), Black 2003 Cobra Rims (17x9 Front; 17x10.5 Rear), BFgoodrich G-Force KWs (275 40 17 Front; 315 35 17 Rear)

blkcobra8.jpg

blkcobra7.jpg

blkcobra6a.jpg

Sorry for the low quality pictures these were taken in a rush and in bad locations, I plan on taking better pictures another day.

I was really surprised! I was hesitant at first with purchasing the Black 2003 Rims; I looked and looked for pictures of 2003 Cobras with the same rims. I only found a few, so I decided to go with the plan. Since the rims and tires were put on, the car now has been turning allot of heads. I have had several positive compliments in less then 48 hours.

But the best complement I received was from my wife. She came home from work, and stated “I see you put the new rims on…” I asked, “What do you think?” She smiled, “They look really good, and now the cobra looks SEXY!” I was like...Damn! A comment like that from her, means ALLOT.

Last edited:

trottlebody

Established Member
Looks awesome black wheels with the red calipers. But the last set of wheels wasnt that bad either.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Looks like the spy photos of the Terminators! Looks like it would come in the middle of the night and take your young! looks great!

Beetle6986

Established Member
trottlebody said:
Jay G For a second it looked like you had a tow hitch on the back of your Cobra.

I thought the same thing. I was going to ask what he was towing, maybe a camaro?

Users who are viewing this thread