Finished TURBO pics at last!

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
thanks guys. the mechanical parts of it were a fuggin' BITCH. It's cool though, I've got jigs of everything, so replication is simple.

Bullitt66

Adiccted SVT Poster
Established Member
what did you use tu tune it?... the only thing you need to change is the NX plate frame :thumbsup:

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
Looks good. Just one question... if you have to pull the steering rack... do you have to take off the hot side or the down pipe I think is that I was looking at?

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Looks good. Just one question... if you have to pull the steering rack... do you have to take off the hot side or the down pipe I think is that I was looking at?

Nope. The downpipe goes over it, and the other pipes go over or next to it, but not under.

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Nope, they only made a couple and decided to cut production. I happened to be lucky enough to have a set given to me by the MGW crew in exchange for pics of my car "showing down" with a badass '69 Camaro SS for a magazine photo-shoot for Chevy Hi-Performance magazine.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Nope, they only made a couple and decided to cut production. I happened to be lucky enough to have a set given to me by the MGW crew in exchange for pics of my car "showing down" with a badass '69 Camaro SS for a magazine photo-shoot for Chevy Hi-Performance magazine.

Cool that you got them that way:rockon:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Get some videos... I wanna hear that mean bitch spool!

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
I'd hate to have to change a belt on the side of the road :-D I would say that setup deserves an electric water pump for that reason alone, lol

Users who are viewing this thread