Finnaly broke into the 11's with my Fox

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Doesn't work for me, what mods besides the on3? I've been looking at one for my saleen, how much was the total kit if you don't mind me asking?

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Are you on stock clutch? Also 24lb injectors?, What did you use for tuning? Sorry for all the questions I've just bed. Looking for someone with the same setup I was thinking about lol

Breakdown

Established Member
lol no prob. right now 30 pounders at 100 percent duty cycle, switching to 42s later, No tune. Going with moates quarterhorse when i get the 42s, Centerforce dual friction.

Breakdown

Established Member
Honestly, this kit we put on in two days, was my dd at the time, Never had a problem with it. It sucks to hear people have large amounts of problems with it. It is a cheap kit, and you get what you pay for. I was just one of the few that never had a problem.

Will be going with a 351 and doing my own turbo kit when the motor pops.

1badlx

Established Member
Nice, i sold my mint built 93 lx that was silver a few months back and regret it everyday. Put some gears and heads in that thing and get that et down. Good luck.

Kiohtee

Established Member
The only people I usually hear having problems with On3 kits are the ones who try to push absolute limits. The same people who should probably be eying top kits to begin with.

I know a few people with On3 kits. The fit and finish is great and their cars are dead reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread