Fiore Firewall Adjusters In Stock only at Lethal Performance!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Who said the best working adjuster ever made wasn't available anymore??

Not here! Your boys at Lethal Performance were commited to keep this thing around forever and that's just what we'll do.

It's unfortunate that Joe F. who designed these is no longer in the industry however he blessed us with one fine product that will be a part of Lethal Performance's product line for years and years to come..

So with no longer delay you are now welcome to order these as they are in stock with same day shipping.

At this time we don't have the Fiore Quadrants but will shortly. In the meantime we put together a kit with the Steeda Quick-Release quadrant which is almost identical in design as the Fiore piece..

Here's the link to the kit and below is the Adjuster by itself. Thanks, Jared

Kit
Fiore Micro-Click Firewall Adj. w/Steeda Quick Release Quadrant [555-7006+MC100] - $94.90

Adjuster Alone
Fiore 96-04 Mustang Micro-Click Firewall Adjuster [MC100] - $59.95

40704d1182817913-fiore-firewall-adjusters-stock-only-lethal-mc100_lrg.jpg

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
This combo is a must with an aftermarket clutch and for improved stock clutch shifting.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
04MystiCobra said:
I'll get both when you guys get the quad in stock again.

They should be here shortly.. Not to try and push you away from the Fiore Quadrant but if you put the Steeda Quick Release and Fiore piece next to one another they are identical except that one's made by Steeda and the other Fiore.. Also the Steeda piece is $5.00 less than the Fiore.. Go figure!!

Jared :beer:

- Aj -

Established Member
I have a UPR currently and am tired of it. I had to trim the stock clutch cable a bit to install it (per directions). How would this affect the install of the Fiore adjuster?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MysssticGhost said:
can you explain to me what it actually does and how it affects the shifting.

From Steeda's site
"The factory plastic self-adjusting quadrant is fine for stock clutches, but when you add a heavy duty clutch or some fast power-shifts, it starts to bend. This unwanted flex causes inconsistent clutch engagement and missed shifts at best, plus worn synchronizers and a broken quadrant at worst."

Excessive wear and burnt clutches are caused from not having the clutch adjuster properly as well. The firewall adjuster also plays a major role in properly adjusting the clutch..You really need both pieces to do it right.. Hope that helps. Jared

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
- Aj - said:
I have a UPR currently and am tired of it. I had to trim the stock clutch cable a bit to install it (per directions). How would this affect the install of the Fiore adjuster?
You have to do the same trimming for all of the firewall adjusters so it should interchange.

God I'm old. I remember when the UPR adjuster was the shnitz. Memories.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
black03 said:
They should be here shortly.. Not to try and push you away from the Fiore Quadrant but if you put the Steeda Quick Release and Fiore piece next to one another they are identical except that one's made by Steeda and the other Fiore.. Also the Steeda piece is $5.00 less than the Fiore.. Go figure!!

Jared :beer:

The Steeda has more of a radius on the ramp, hence quick release. There is a difference. The Fiore piece is a billet stock ramp piece and a nice piece of material. If one wants to do the MM pedal height adjustment as well, you MUST use the Steeda piece. Been there done that.

- Aj -

Established Member
SnakeBit said:
You have to do the same trimming for all of the firewall adjusters so it should interchange.

God I'm old. I remember when the UPR adjuster was the shnitz. Memories.

Haha thanks. :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread