Fiore or Steeda QR clutch quadrant??????????

Shlby

Established Member
I'm going to order the Fiore clutch cable firewall adjuster and a new clutch quadrant. Which would be the best, the Fiore or the Steeda quick release (the red one)? I'm going to use the stock cable, the MM pedal adjuster, and the LDC free play mod.
I'm still using the stock clutch! THANKS

wheelhopper

Established Member
Any quadrant and firewall adjuster you use will be better than stock. I used UPR. Out of the two UR debating I would use Steeda.

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
dont buy it for the color, its not red anymore, just raw aluminum
fiore seems the more logical answer since your using fiore cable adjuster

Last edited:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I am running the Fiore clutch quadrant/microclick Firewall Adjuster...I am pleased and would not go any other way. :thumbsup:
This kit is very high quality and probably is the best you can buy. Here are some pictures that I just now took of it. :-D

andrew040.jpg

andrew039.jpg

andrewHID004.jpg

Last edited:

Shlby

Established Member
Looks great! But did you forget to put in the other screws on the adjuster, or were they just a pita to get to?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Shlby said:
Looks great! But did you forget to put in the other screws on the adjuster, or were they just a pita to get to?
I have them on the other side of it...you just can't see the other one in the picture but its there. I only used the 2 that they gave me and it was enough. Otherwise, I would have had to go out and buy 2 more and drill holes in my firewall and that would not have been fun. No reason for it anyway.

Microclick

Established Member
Screamin Cobra,

That adjuster is installed incorrectly. The "long" part of the adjuster nut goes into the hole in the firewall...not sticking out like you have it. You'll notice that the 4 elongated holes are countersunk for the angled screw heads.

Joe

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Microclick said:
Screamin Cobra,

That adjuster is installed incorrectly. The "long" part of the adjuster nut goes into the hole in the firewall...not sticking out like you have it. You'll notice that the 4 elongated holes are countersunk for the angled screw heads.

Joe

Thanks Microclick, I just caught that...lol I didn't realize that it was not on correctly. Still worked just fine, anyway, Thanks man.

Users who are viewing this thread