Firefighters

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Cool Vid! Was confused on whether it was filmed in Maine or NY but guess there is a Maine, NY

SRV1

Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
Cool Vid! Was confused on whether it was filmed in Maine or NY but guess there is a Maine, NY

Maine NY. That is right over the hill from me.

James

Raupleminze454

TORQUE INC.
Established Member
Dude, not to bash the vid but the first two minutes were nothing but training fires and car fires. I didnt watch much after that. I guess I was expecting more structure fire footage.

firestang19

Established Member
Sweet vid...I hope to be wearing the badge as a Firefighter/Paramedic down here in Southern California.

To all my fellow brothers and future brothers...be safe out there and GET-R-DONE!!!!:beer:

scancion

Established Member
Dont forget about us EMT's and Paramedics that work on Ambulances. Good video. I work on an ambulance and I like most of the firefighters that I run w/.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
scancion said:
Dont forget about us EMT's and Paramedics that work on Ambulances. Good video. I work on an ambulance and I like most of the firefighters that I run w/.

:beer: almost 9 years now as an EMT. Going medic this spring. That vid makes me miss my firefighting days in NC.

DCAN87

Established Member
I know many firefighters being an EMT. I've thought about joining a dept., but my squad also has a rescue truck and does all the extrications, and most resuce missions working with the area FD's, so I get my bit of fun doing that as well. But yes, firefighters are brave guys! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread