Firesale! Today Only!

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
I rather not get into details on this.... but i have some thing that need to be moved quick.
03-04 cobra wheels black chrome. Stock wheels plus $300 bucks
60lb injectors - Stock injecters plus $100 bucks
MAFia - $50 bucks

PM me.

John

TRBO VNM

john,

I will take the mafia as long as it is in great condition. pull the diablo emblem and make sure there is no oxidation or no water has gotten in there. I have seen it happen and ruin them.

the injectors, I do want those, but don't have stockers right now. trying to locate some.

Chris N. is coming by thursday night. he could bring the parts and I can give him the money if you can hook up with him beforehand

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
if you still have the headlights, I'll give you $50 plus stock ones

Done. Have to come by tonight and get them.

john,

I will take the mafia as long as it is in great condition. pull the diablo emblem and make sure there is no oxidation or no water has gotten in there. I have seen it happen and ruin them.

the injectors, I do want those, but don't have stockers right now. trying to locate some.

Chris N. is coming by thursday night. he could bring the parts and I can give him the money if you can hook up with him beforehand

I just need the stock parts in exchange for hte injectors if you want them. Im sure its in great shape b/c it havent been driving and has been in the garage under a cover.

TRBO VNM

oh, I thought you had them off ready to go. I can't come over there to remove them. I doubt you will find anyone to come and take your fuel system apart to get the parts unless they are local to you.

so I will just take the mafia then if that is the case. I will talk to Chris and see if it isn't too much trouble to try and get hooked up with you.

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
What size are the wheels? Come with tires? PM if you like.

Yes, Pretty much new sumotomas on them.

Thanks

oh, I thought you had them off ready to go. I can't come over there to remove them. I doubt you will find anyone to come and take your fuel system apart to get the parts unless they are local to you.

so I will just take the mafia then if that is the case. I will talk to Chris and see if it isn't too much trouble to try and get hooked up with you.

Ok i'll pull the mafia off tonight. I can pull the injectors myself.

"It'll Run"

Established Member
I rather not get into details on this.... but i have some thing that need to be moved quick.
03-04 cobra wheels black chrome. Stock wheels plus $300 bucks
60lb injectors - Stock injecters plus $100 bucks
MAFia - $50 bucks

PM me.

John

John what size are the Black Chrome Cobra wheels? 18's by chance, if so Im interested pal.

TRBO VNM

john,

I dropped you a pm, I can paypal the money for the mafia and injectors. give me a call

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread