First 2003 Mach 1 dyno test!

chassebr

Established Member
Just thought you guys might like to see this. This is the first dyno test I've seen...

Well as promised got the mach1 dynoed today. If anyone is local the guys over at Springfield Motorsports are great.

Alright enough with the suspense.

SAE corrected---- HP= 282.3 and the torque was 311.1

Actual numbers-- HP=297 and the torque was 327.3

anybody guess those numbers?? Car had 490 miles on it. The 'Dyno Man' was very impressed and said it was the best torque curve he ever saw in a stock 4 valve. I hope to have the graphs scanned and up soon just wanted to give the max numbers.

Here is the link the the thread were this was posted...
http://www.mach1registry.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1731

NoSVT's4me

Established Member
Your Cobra should be almost identical to that, if it's still stock. The Mach 1 might be a tad lighter though, and it should also have a live axle rear... :rolling:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by NoSVT's4me
Your Cobra should be almost identical to that, if it's still stock. The Mach 1 might be a tad lighter though, and it should also have a live axle rear... :rolling:

I hope to get dynoed soon. The solid axle is what worries me. hop hop hipity hop... :)

NoSVT's4me

Established Member
Originally posted by AzDropTop
I hope to get dynoed soon. The solid axle is what worries me. hop hop hipity hop... :)
I ain't crazy 'bout it either. Then again, I have a live axle... Anyway, I think you'll see good numbers on the dyno, as long as everything is working properly.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by NoSVT's4me
I ain't crazy 'bout it either. Then again, I have a live axle... Anyway, I think you'll see good numbers on the dyno, as long as everything is working properly.

Hope so. I'll post them when I get them. The car still has a paper filter so other than the wheels/tires it will be stock. Should be around 265 to 275

Users who are viewing this thread