First coyote kill

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member
Getting off work driving to the house to change for the nights activities... Pulled up next to a lime green coyote. He give me the rev of acknowledgement. I give it back light turns green... I feather first to stop wheel spin then I gun it, spinning all the way thru 1st, he's at my door, hit 2nd spinning once again, then tires finally hooked, slam 3rd by then he's at my rear quarter panel, slam 4th by then I have a car length and still pulling slowed down at about 110 I have two car lengths by then. As I slowed down he kept on going pull to the next stop light he pulls ahead and doesn't even look my way. Then I turn off to head on home. :banana::D

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Profile says he drives a sn95cobra. I'm guessing a 98 given his screenname. We still need the mods though.

Nx98er

Intermediate SVT Poster
Established Member
Mod list goes as follows... Exactly stock.. Beside a rebuilt motor from previous owner.And mgw short shifter. Yes I know it seems far fetched. Trust me I was expecting to get murdered no doubt. Call it a lucky kill, guess the other guy couldn't drive to save his life. I have a sn95 98 cobra. Thanks for the props

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Mod list goes as follows... Exactly stock.. Beside a rebuilt motor from previous owner.And mgw short shifter. Yes I know it seems far fetched. Trust me I was expecting to get murdered no doubt. Call it a lucky kill, guess the other guy couldn't drive to save his life. I have a sn95 98 cobra. Thanks for the props

Or he wasn't racing you.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Lime green ?
I call bull shit
Do you take drugs for your depression ,as the side effects are known to cause thoughts of suicide and or homicide.
You are aware that ghig is available on a six cylinder also ....

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Lime green ?
I call bull shit
Do you take drugs for your depression ,as the side effects are known to cause thoughts of suicide and or homicide.
You are aware that ghig is available on a six cylinder also ....

This story might only make sense if it actually was a 6 cylinder.

nickf2005

Established Member
Maybe this was it...

2005-lime-green-mustang-gt-3.jpg

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
Anything is possible I guess. But a high 13 sec car beating a high 12 sec isn't typical.

Users who are viewing this thread