First delivery!

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
I posted this in the Delivery Date thread, but in case folks are just looking for arrivals..... :beer:

Friend of mine just picked up his Raptor on Saturday. Molten Orange w/ a Moonroof. He paid $1,500 over Invoice which seems to be the going rate around SE Michigan.

Built 7/20, Released 7/29, Shipped/Arrived 7/30, Picked up on 8/1 due to the CARS rush at the dealer on 7/31.

We'll be at the Silver Lake Sandunes next weekend if anyone wants to see how these do in the sand! :rockon:

IMG_0587b.jpg

IMG_0588b.jpg

IMG_0589b.jpg

Last edited:

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I have a question how long did he have to wait for it after he ordered the truck? A month or two or longer? My Alpha got totaled out yesterday waiting for insurance. I was not driving. The truck hit at 75mph by a 800 or 900cc artic cat four-wheeler head on. My father was driving my truck so I need a new one. I was not sure if I ordered one how long it would take? So hope you can help. Thanks Glen

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
I have a question how long did he have to wait for it after he ordered the truck? A month or two or longer? My Alpha got totaled out yesterday waiting for insurance. I was not driving. The truck hit at 75mph by a 800 or 900cc artic cat four-wheeler head on. My father was driving my truck so I need a new one. I was not sure if I ordered one how long it would take? So hope you can help. Thanks Glen

Ouch!

He ordered at the end of May..but I don't recall the specific date. It was built on 7/20 but sat for about a week as they hadn't received OK to Buy yet at the plant. Once that happened, it was shipped out the next day and he picked it up. He was in a similar situation with his VehiCross as it developed a rod knock (or so we think) and he didn't want to drop the coin into a new motor (at least potentially).

BTW, we ran the Raptor out at Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan over the weekend! WOW! I'll be starting a new thread with some pics/impressions.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
BTW, we ran the Raptor out at Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan over the weekend! WOW! I'll be starting a new thread with some pics/impressions.

Can't wait to see a first hand customer account of how this thing handles the dunes in production form. :rockon:

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
Can't wait to see a first hand customer account of how this thing handles the dunes in production form. :rockon:

Check out this thread... First Trip to Silver Lake Sand Dunes!

All I can say is holy crap! I've been through those dunes with several different rides, from Isuzu VehiCross (what this Raptor replaced), Chevy fullsize, International Scouts, Jeeps, etc. Outside of a long travel setup, the Raptor is the best thing to have out there...

Users who are viewing this thread