First Dyno Results

GIDIEUP

Established Member
I had the Cobra Dynoed for the first time today. It was pretty exciting to see the speedometer reach about 150 in 4th gear :). The only mods that I currently have done to the car are 2 1/2 chamber Flowmasters, MAC ProChamber, and I K&N Air filter. I ended up pulling 292.6 HP and 292 Torque. Not too shabby for the little work that I have done. I believe my next mods will be a Densecharger and a set of either 3.73 or 4.10 gears. More than likely 4.10s. Anyone else have any suggestions on the next mods besides a supercharger :)

Ryan:beer:

99cobrajms

Established Member
Bro, Very nice numbers!!

I would do the U/D Pulleys. I added them to my 99 years ago when I was not BLOWN and I got 8 RWHPS. I also added 4.10s.
These two mods will be sweet.

I also added a MAC CAI, but netted no gains, ask around for better options.

4.10s will wake her up, but you will need to focus on solid rear rubber. I found NITTO 555 DRs (275s) to help out a ton. If you still got stock 99 wheels, they bulge a little, but run just fine.

Good luck!!

J

GIDIEUP

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrajms
Bro, Very nice numbers!!

I would do the U/D Pulleys. I added them to my 99 years ago when I was not BLOWN and I got 8 RWHPS. I also added 4.10s.
These two mods will be sweet.

I also added a MAC CAI, but netted no gains, ask around for better options.

4.10s will wake her up, but you will need to focus on solid rear rubber. I found NITTO 555 DRs (275s) to help out a ton. If you still got stock 99 wheels, they bulge a little, but run just fine.

Good luck!!

J

Thanks for the compliment. Do you know if the Steeda Pulleys are harmful to the water pump and alternator? I had a set of pulleys on my old 92 and it seemed like I was replacing the battery every year.

Cheers :beer:
Ryan

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Originally posted by GIDIEUP
Thanks for the compliment. Do you know if the Steeda Pulleys are harmful to the water pump and alternator? I had a set of pulleys on my old 92 and it seemed like I was replacing the battery every year.

Cheers :beer:
Ryan

No problems with my steeda pullies.

stock svt

Modular Doctor
Established Member
Put down today 302 RWHP/ 299 RWTQ with

BBK underdrive pullies
Hypertech Programmer
K&N FIPK CAI
Magnaflow O/R X pipe with Magnaflow mufflers

I would attach my dyno sheet as well but I cannot figure out how.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread