First kill...

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
Well today I drove my car around all day and this 05 explorer come flyin past me and this girl that I know yell hey, hunter..after all this her b/f i guess iono started flooring it, then we roll up to a red light his just sitting there trying to do a burnout or something im behide them at the red light then it turns green and his off like a batout of hell im just driving normaly till he gets about 3-4 cars lengths in fornt of me(im still in first)then i gun it slowly shift(shifting at about 5200rpm) into 2nd then slowly shift to 3rd then at about 100 i go flying past him his still in it. I slowly shift into 4th and run upto about 120 or so then let off I had about (4cars at about 110 I didn't look back after that) then he comes flying past..All this was on the beltline so it was like a light to light race.. so well i didn't run my car hard and still beat him good so i guess my car isn't to slow...eventho that was a suv :poke: ...

mkb116

Established Member
Well about an hour ago I put 2 cars on a lowered neon with a shiftlight and a big tach... :shrug:

In my girls 4 door focus....

Good kill?? :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread