First Look - Lethal Performance 2015 Mustang GT Resonator / Flex Pipe Delete Kit

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

First Look
Lethal's 2015 Mustang GT Resonator / Flex Pipe Delete Kit.

Affordable and easy upgrade to the stock exhaust
Increased exhaust tone
2.50" Stainless Steel
Mandrel Bent
Cut and Clamp with OEM stainless clamps
X and H Pipe option
No tune necessary
Deletes the factory resonator and flex pipe
Upgrades all neck down 2" sections to a true 2.5" setup all the way back to the mufflers.

10407245_840224276008939_3834429009707977312_n_zps03a7bc82.jpg

(Prototype Pictured.)​

Pricing and availability will be released shortly...

10805722_840224286008938_665480384119215924_n_zps54955470.jpg

I drove the car home and the car now sounds like it should have from the factory. I was surprised at how well the stock mufflers sound without the resonator and neck downs. I'm sure others will agree.

X pipe kit
[youtube_browser]k7smXcNMz4o?[/youtube_browser]

Thanks!

Last edited:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Sounds very nice. Do you happen to have decibel readings, especially inside the car, at idle and acceleration?

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
Curious on the cost if it would make more sense to buy this and buy an axleback seperately. Some of the price differences from axle backs to cat backs are massive.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sounds very nice. Do you happen to have decibel readings, especially inside the car, at idle and acceleration?

Sorry but I don't have a decibel meter to get those readings. I will say though that it is indeed a major improvement over stock but isn't overly aggressive. No drone and no rasp at all. I drove the car on the highway for an hour and a half with the x pipe setup and was very impressed.

Jared

Husker

Established Member
Sorry but I don't have a decibel meter to get those readings.

If you have a Smart-Phone There's an App for That (Several)...

Not being a smartass, just letting you and others know.

Not as good as the real McCoy's but good enough to check all kinds of things, like Wife Yelling/Bitching as an example.

Last edited:

bpmurr

Established Member
Derek & Jared,

Any thoughts on making it a little longer to work with the different Axle Back setups? It sounds really good and would expand the market for this product. I'm interested in the Ford Racing Sport exhaust and would love to hook them up with your h-pipe instead of buying them with the X-Pipe that comes with the catback or being stuck with the suitcase.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Update-
Pricing has been set at $299.99 shipped to the lower 48. Both the X and H setups have been added to the site but won't be active to the end user until tomorrow morning.

The material we'll be using is T409 stainless steel which is the same stainless that's used on the factory exhaust to begin with. The pipe will come with the 4 OEM style stainless steel clamps needed for the install and instructions.

I'll have pipes available to start shipping next week.

Regarding the H pipe video, stock exhaust comparison and back to back dyno testing I expect to have that done either late this week or early next week.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Derek & Jared,

Any thoughts on making it a little longer to work with the different Axle Back setups? It sounds really good and would expand the market for this product. I'm interested in the Ford Racing Sport exhaust and would love to hook them up with your h-pipe instead of buying them with the X-Pipe that comes with the catback or being stuck with the suitcase.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't all of the aftermarket axleback require you to cut the stock axle pipes and clamp the aftermarket axleback to it? If that's the case then the aftermatket axleback offerings will hook up with this setup with no issues.

Let me know.

Thanks, Jared

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
Seems like a deal at $299. Ford Racing axle backs run $750, then $300 for these and you're at $1050 instead of FRPP's full cat back being $1350.

bpmurr

Established Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't all of the aftermarket axleback require you to cut the stock axle pipes and clamp the aftermarket axleback to it? If that's the case then the aftermatket axleback offerings will hook up with this setup with no issues.

Let me know.

Thanks, Jared

Here is what Ford Racing shows on their site. From your posted pic of the H-Pipe it's going to have to be longer.

M-5230-M8SC.jpg

Seems like a deal at $299. Ford Racing axle backs run $750, then $300 for these and you're at $1050 instead of FRPP's full cat back being $1350.

This is exactly what I want to do.

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Here is what Ford Racing shows on their site. From your posted pic of the H-Pipe it's going to have to be longer.

View attachment 29348

This is exactly what I want to do.

The FRPP axleback and most of the other aftermarket axlebacks require you to cut the stock axle pipes a short distance from the mufflers and simply clamp their mufflers to them. Our system ends before the axle so there's plenty of room to install the FRPP kit without any issues.

Hope that helps.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread