First Parkour video

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
hey guys i started practicing parkour in august. i never really have a camera with me so i don't have alot of footage. I took some of what I do have and threw it together. this is just a progression video. hope you enjoy.(there is no jumping off buildings in this video)
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo6ccs4gmak"]YouTube - Progression[/nomedia]

94venomV8

Established Member
Awesome man, my cousin has been doing this for a few years now and he is really good. It amazes me some of the things people can do like they defy gravity almost. You could use these skill for something like freestyle skiing or snowboarding, I freestyle skiboard and need to start doing stuff like this to get my balance and proprioception up for landings and tricks! Great job!

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
thanks bro! and yeah ive always wanted to snowboard. im really good at wakeboarding been doing it for years. so i figure i can atleast snowboard...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, good stuff dude. I would have surely broken a few bones and probably died 3 times doing what you did in the video.

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
Good stuff man, keep it up! Digging the song as well.

Wow, I see opportunities for this all the time, but snap to reality and light another cigarette lol!

Yeah, that song is awesome. Who is it? I have been listening to a lot of that particular genre of music lately, just don't know what it is called. Bar 9 does a couple of cool remixes. I just downloaded the dubstep album off itunes, and am really digging it.

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
Wow, I see opportunities for this all the time, but snap to reality and light another cigarette lol!

Yeah, that song is awesome. Who is it? I have been listening to a lot of that particular genre of music lately, just don't know what it is called. Bar 9 does a couple of cool remixes. I just downloaded the dubstep album off itunes, and am really digging it.

the songs called gifted by nasa the masuka remix

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
That was pretty impressive!

Made me think of this:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjgzwrnSoVE"]YouTube - The Office Season 6 - "Gossip" Clip: Parkour[/nomedia]

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Very cool!

After watching your vid, I searched for "Parkour Bloopers." OUCH!!! I'm sure you don't always get the perfect jump/landing on the first try, so I wouldn't mind seeing those, "mistakes." :D

06mustangsixer

CalloutsNOLA
Established Member
Very cool!

After watching your vid, I searched for "Parkour Bloopers." OUCH!!! I'm sure you don't always get the perfect jump/landing on the first try, so I wouldn't mind seeing those, "mistakes." :D

haha yeah my body is full of marks and scars but i wear all of them with pride. each one has its own story of an obstacle that i overcame.

Users who are viewing this thread