First post here!

term

Established Member
Nothing except the HUD which I have some bad pictures of in my sig, I want to put a Vortech on it if I can ever get the money saved up..

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Originally posted by term
Nothing except the HUD which I have some bad pictures of in my sig, I want to put a Vortech on it if I can ever get the money saved up..

Your better off going with a heads, cam, intake,and some juice than a Vortech. Those cars just don't respond as well to a blower as the mustangs do.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by 1 BA SVT
Your better off going with a heads, cam, intake,and some juice than a Vortech. Those cars just don't respond as well to a blower as the mustangs do.

I disagree, I have seen a couple fbody's with blowers and tire run mid 11's on stock boost. Not many other cars can pull that off. Especially when your talking 460rwhp on just 7psi

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
I know one guy down here with an s-trim on his F-body, and he hates it. He tells me all the time he wished he had gone with a h/c/i/ combo. His car only made 405/400 with a good tune.

Another guy I know with an SS h/c/i/ and juice went went 10.80 on slicks.

It's all personal preferance anyway, I guess I've just hung around the h/c/i believers. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread