First real kill and vid in my 5.0

slverstang

Established Member
[youtube_browser]0lDBX6wUa1g[/youtube_browser]

Just bought this car last week and had it re-tuned. Happy with car so far. Had a couple other runs but weren't filmed. I admit i did honk it fast though. Guy in G8 was cool dude and posted a good vid.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Long time no see Zyborg....you still around Texas?

Whats up man, sorry I dont remember but have we met? I have been out of the car game for a while, ill dabble in some street fights here and there but nothing like I used to.

Yes still in tx.

Good kill. You were gonna start rowing away up top.

You made me lol with this one Cory. Cars were dead nuts even. Outcome of the races were decided by the hit and sheer driver skill.

PS: congrats on the trap man. Shit is mighty respectable, thats c6z territory there.

Last edited:

slverstang

Established Member
Whats up man, sorry I dont remember but have we met? I have been out of the car game for a while, ill dabble in some street fights here and there but nothing like I used to.

Yes still in tx.

Yea man I had the Black 03 Cobra with the FR500s. We ran a couple of times bro lol

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea man I had the Black 03 Cobra with the FR500s. We ran a couple of times bro lol

Oh yeah, i remember now. Shit, it has been a while. Nice to see you still in the game. We should get together some time bro. Pm me your info.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Blast from the past man....

[youtube_browser]WEnGg4kkBCo[/youtube_browser]

slverstang

Established Member
Got to make up my mind, either save up for nitrous for the summer or just wait for an On3 kit. Then again maybe just leave it the way it is and trade in for a GT350...really like them.

Users who are viewing this thread