First time at the track this year and a new PB!

F8L BYT

Established Member
Finally got to the track after doing the coyote swap. I wasn't expecting much since I haven't launched the car before, or set up the suspension and the gears are not ideal at all.

I ran twice and did better than I figure I would so I called it quits while I was ahead. Here is a complete list of mods

Coyote swap
JLT CAI
BBK LT's, o/r X
93 oct Tune
Team z front end
Strange shocks/struts
LCA
stock T45 (billet 3-4 fork)
3.73's
Strange Axles
Tru track
Removed rear seat and passenger seat
Weld slicks / skinnies

*And for anyone interested, I weighed the car as it sat exactly like listed above, including A/c PS, Cobra brakes etc, it weighed 3025lbs without me 3200 race weight

f6255c42-fe62-4d6b-98cf-cc5a15f9a6a3.jpg

Going to try again next weekend and see if I can slide it in the 10's. That will be the last time for the car before winter and some new mods!

Last edited:

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
Wow nice work, thats saying a lot with that old t45! Go auto with a friendly stall converter and that car will be an animal.
just my 2cents.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Wow nice work, thats saying a lot with that old t45! Go auto with a friendly stall converter and that car will be an animal.
just my 2cents.

Not going auto until I turbo it. I enjoy the manual with a NA car.

Great times! GT or F150 coyote? How is your car so light?? Seats weight what, 50lbs?

It's out of a 2012 GT... I'm not sure, I was surprised too. But like I said, I only have a tubular front end, no rear seat, passenger seat, spare tire or jack. that's it, Still has all accessories, brakes, fog lights etc. I haven't gone overboard with weight reduction because I still enjoy driving it on the street.

That's insane. What did you car run before with the Vortech?

12.0 @ 116/117... It's definitely faster now after the swap.... My car was on a very conservative tune though before with the S-Trim, it made 467 before. But it was also 200lbs+ more then too

F8L BYT

Established Member
Man the level of butt hurt is insane lol sick car man

Haha yeah it's entertaining for sure

What kind of numbers is it putting down

Honestly I have no clue, it's somewhere between 400-430 I would say based on what I have seen others dyno. Mine was street tuned so I don't have any actual numbers other than track times

Users who are viewing this thread