First time out this year

64T-bolt

Fist Fornicator
Established Member
got the car to the track for the first time this year. the index class i race is 11.30 but i made run alll out pass in the morning, went 11.0 @ 130 w/ a 1.60 short time. . . . which makes me happy considering the 17" drag radials. I think it would have went 10's on the next pass as my 1/8th mile time was .4 better than the 11.0 pass. . .

anyone ever have the clutch slip real bad at high rpm? The clutch is fairly new and it completely let go at 5k in 2nd. . . i grabbed third and it felt fine (although i was still eliminated). . I've never had this happen before:??:

overall, the car is running good after all the work this winter, im happy. .

hopefully have video up soon. .

0dsgvert3

Established Member
nice. cant wait to see the video. i had to work yesterday or i woulda been there for the vamp race. everyone i talked to had a blast just wish i coulda got the day off.

64T-bolt

Fist Fornicator
Established Member
nice. cant wait to see the video. i had to work yesterday or i woulda been there for the vamp race. everyone i talked to had a blast just wish i coulda got the day off.

yeah you missed a good time. there were 3 terminators out there including mine. Are you going to make MOKAN on the 30th?

0dsgvert3

Established Member
yeah you missed a good time. there were 3 terminators out there including mine. Are you going to make MOKAN on the 30th?

Im sure gunna try. I requested that entire week off so I should be there. wont be keepin up with you as mine is stock FOR NOW, but hopefully by then ill atleast have exhaust and intake..pulley and tune later this summer:rockon: cant wait to see your car in person. I saw the few pics you posted on PB and it looks like sex on wheels:thumbsup:

ctubbs

Established Member
Wish i could go. The track is only 20 miles from my house. But i already bought tickets to the NHRA race in topeka for that day. Good luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread