First time Posting a pic of one of my rides...

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Picked this car up for Cheap... And it looked WAAAAY worse than it does in the pic. I've probably spent a good 15 hours trying to bring this paint back to life. :bash: I'll swear by Meguire's afterwards though :beer:

Cruise13-1.gif

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
REPOEDsDIME said:
Picked this car up for Cheap... And it looked WAAAAY worse than it does in the pic. I've probably spent a good 15 hours trying to bring this paint back to life. :bash: I'll swear by Meguire's afterwards though :beer:

Cruise13-1.gif

Is that a 4 banger?

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
T-Bolt said:
Is that a 4 banger?
Yup, runs like a dream. Just put a new tranny in it last night. Good eye. No Emblem on the fender. You wouldn't believe what I payed for it either. The black interior is absolutely flawless :pepper: I want to swap it of course but I have my mind set on building a Fox Body Ranger X-Cab with a 331/c4 procharged combo. :rockon:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
REPOEDsDIME said:
Yup, runs like a dream. Just put a new tranny in it last night. Good eye. No Emblem on the fender. You wouldn't believe what I payed for it either. The black interior is absolutely flawless :pepper: I want to swap it of course but I have my mind set on building a Fox Body Ranger X-Cab with a 331/c4 procharged combo. :rockon:

You just need to put a 03/04 cobra motor in it! ;-)

Looks great :rockon:

SVT8U

Established Member
what type of megs did you use? I use the 3 step system and it works great. That bucket is shining waaayyy better than when I first saw it. :beer:

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
SVT8U said:
what type of megs did you use? I use the 3 step system and it works great. That bucket is shining waaayyy better than when I first saw it. :beer:

That's what I used... If you know anyone who wants to buy this bad boy it's For Sale :beer:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
One of these days i will buy a FOX and make it a project car. Thinking about black with Chrome Saleens. looks absolutely amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread