1/4=13.697
mph=100.00

run #3
rt.=.744
60'=1.996
1/4=13.691
mph=100.16

Temps in the 50s-nice

If I can keep that consistency, improve the RT and 60' then I should be OK. The L is 100% showroom stock, spare in, no bed cover, gate closed, tire press. ?, full tank, blah blah....

First time back to the track in 20 years. How am I doing? The wife went and enjoyed it, and even liked the powder puff series. She's REAL interested in getting it to go faster. Wants to know what it needs to run 12s. She may even drive it.

DR.D

Established Member
Thanks

Hard to get a good feel for how it's doing compared to others. Most people already have chips, etc. installed. So I haven't seen a lot of stock times. To me street stock is unmodded and how it is when you normally drive it. If someone pullls up next to you at a light, do you request time out to remove sway bars, spares, jacks, mats, seats, run to 7/11 for a bag of ice, run home for a 20" box fan and next thing ya know the other guy went home for dinner. I don't want to dismantle my truck to go fast. If it gets to the point of making some money or winning something at a track then I probably will. But for bi-weekly weekend warrioring, the stuff stays.
Thanks for the input. Didn't know if the times were good, fair, bad or what. :)

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Re: Thanks

Originally posted by DR.D
Hard to get a good feel for how it's doing compared to others. Most people already have chips, etc. installed. So I haven't seen a lot of stock times. To me street stock is unmodded and how it is when you normally drive it. If someone pullls up next to you at a light, do you request time out to remove sway bars, spares, jacks, mats, seats, run to 7/11 for a bag of ice, run home for a 20" box fan and next thing ya know the other guy went home for dinner. I don't want to dismantle my truck to go fast. If it gets to the point of making some money or winning something at a track then I probably will. But for bi-weekly weekend warrioring, the stuff stays.
Thanks for the input. Didn't know if the times were good, fair, bad or what. :)
[/QUOTE

HEHEH@ Dr. D I do...................

bret

Established Member
Originally posted by DR.D
Should've posted here first.

run #1
rt=.939
60'=2.0
1/4=13.687
mph=100.79

run #2
rt=.867
60'=1.975
1/4=13.697
mph=100.00

run #3
rt.=.744
60'=1.996
1/4=13.691
mph=100.16

Temps in the 50s-nice

If I can keep that consistency, improve the RT and 60' then I should be OK. The L is 100% showroom stock, spare in, no bed cover, gate closed, tire press. ?, full tank, blah blah....

First time back to the track in 20 years. How am I doing? The wife went and enjoyed it, and even liked the powder puff series. She's REAL interested in getting it to go faster. Wants to know what it needs to run 12s. She may even drive it.

you can run a 10 sec ET with a 30 sec r/t. the timer doesn't start until you cross the line. r/t just tells you how much time passed from the time the light hit green until you broke the line.

max

Established Member
Nothing wrong with those times for showroom stock and not being at the track for a spell. Congrats.

LIGHTNINROD

Established Member
Way to go DrD:) Wish I had run mine before the mods were in. Excellent times!

I removed the hitck, jack(and handle-LOL), and spare right after I got mine--they are in the garage. The only thing I change for 1/4 mile passes are the rear tires--M/T ets and I only have a 1/4 tank of gas--mine is a daily driver.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread