First Trip to Little Sahara(TONS of pics ATV content)

VtekII

Established Member
I've got a pair of blue tech 8s...they're a few years old but haven't seen much riding time at all. Their size 11 and don't fit me no more since I wear a 13 now. Don't know if they would fit you or even if your interested but I have no use for them anymore.
im not sure if theyd fit me or not, i usually wear a 10 or 10.5 so theyd probly be a little big.
wow i need a quad.... that looks like so much fun! awesome pics too, what kind of camera you using??
haha thanks man, i use a Nikon d90
So cool...wish I had a place like that around to take my Banshee to.
banshees are pretty much swarming out there!
That looks like an awesome time. Nice pics!
thanks jason:beer:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Oh hell yea!! awesome pictures! My buddies been talking about making the trip down there!

Coiled03

Established Member
Looks like a great time! Not much into the offroad scene, but that looks like it could be fun!

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
First off...**** you. :D I'm so jealous. Always wanted to go there or Glamis..just too far. Nice pics. Glad you shared it with us.

-Mark

Snaketamer

CAM-tastic
Established Member
Great pics!! Would love to run my '09 Rzr S there...a blast, I'm sure!:banana:

4929831894_57e4ee8f28_b.jpg

VtekII

Established Member
Oh hell yea!! awesome pictures! My buddies been talking about making the trip down there!
haha thanks man, tell him to get on it. ive been waiting a LONG time and it was the best time ive ever had riding!
Looks like a great time! Not much into the offroad scene, but that looks like it could be fun!
i hear ya man, 4x4 trucks and what not arent my thing but quads are.
First off...**** you. :D I'm so jealous. Always wanted to go there or Glamis..just too far. Nice pics. Glad you shared it with us.

-Mark
lol:coolman:
Great pics!! Would love to run my '09 Rzr S there...a blast, I'm sure!:banana:

4929831894_57e4ee8f28_b.jpg

o man, there were more razrs than you could shake a stick at... or something like that. anyway there were a shitload of them. we were going to rent one but they wanted 500bux for 24 hrs lol. no thanks ill just go buy one i guess.

VtekII

Established Member

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
time to start hustlin!

thanks man

better get one man, you sold the car time to saddle up!

Haha This is true, but I still have a tad too much debt. Instead of having 2-3 cars, I now just have one. But maybe next summer, I can get my quad. I will make sure to ask your opinion on a nice make & model when I do in fact buy one...

VtekII

Established Member
Haha This is true, but I still have a tad too much debt. Instead of having 2-3 cars, I now just have one. But maybe next summer, I can get my quad. I will make sure to ask your opinion on a nice make & model when I do in fact buy one...
sounds good, just let me know what your looking to do with it and ill help you pick a good one!
Cool pics. I will be going there the weekend before Halloween for the Bansheehq get together.

ive heard around haloween its a pretty good time with people dressin up and actin dumb out there. sounds like fun man!:rockon:

Ace5Oh

Established Member

KTM!
450sx or the 505sx. My boss has them and it's the greatest thing I have riding. Mine kinda dies up on third going up comp hill at dumont; n I rode his 505 n damn! Thing was pulling hard! Best quad ever; engine n suspension FTw! Quality at it's finest. Pricey tho lol. Let me know if you get one. I'm local. We can hit up dumont or glamis.

jon henry

Established Member
What are the odds? We have a Little Sahara sand dunes in Utah. I was reading this post thinking it was there. My bad :). Looks fun though.

VtekII

Established Member
KTM!
450sx or the 505sx. My boss has them and it's the greatest thing I have riding. Mine kinda dies up on third going up comp hill at dumont; n I rode his 505 n damn! Thing was pulling hard! Best quad ever; engine n suspension FTw! Quality at it's finest. Pricey tho lol. Let me know if you get one. I'm local. We can hit up dumont or glamis.
i dont know about the KTMs that much... but i HEAR they have really weak motors that are prone to blowing, even more than the usual 450s top end going. that said i really like the way they look.
What are the odds? We have a Little Sahara sand dunes in Utah. I was reading this post thinking it was there. My bad :). Looks fun though.

haha ya i think its weird theyre both named the same thing, of all the things you could name a place why have two of the same.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread