Fishing trip reminder!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
What is the plan for bad weather? Is it up to the Captain? I dont mind either way but sounds like it is going to rain.

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
What is the plan for bad weather? Is it up to the Captain? I dont mind either way but sounds like it is going to rain.

Yup, it's up to the Captain. I just PM'd zaxjax and told him it's not looking good as far as the weather goes...beach erosion, high tides, etc. Next time I won't plan the trip, I'll delegate someone else. The last trip I set up was cancelled for inclement weather so it's bound to happen this time, too. :cuss: I'm going to wait a day or two and get ahold of the Captain and see what he thinks. Paul's work schedule has changed anyway and he's pulling 12-hour shifts 7 days a week. If the trip is cancelled then he won't have to worry about finding a co-worker to fill in for him.

Paul working + no fishing trip = Jamie having a party at the house!!! All are welcome! :dancenana: We can go to my uncle's house, he has a pond where we can fish for perch, sunnies and catfish!!!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Try this...
bengay.jpg

Wish it would help. Problem is neurological, not muscular...

Yup, it's up to the Captain. I just PM'd zaxjax and told him it's not looking good as far as the weather goes...

Hate to categorize this as GOOD news, but - :banana::pepper:

I might actually be able to go if this gets rescheduled!

LadyJame

Established Member
Just emailed the Captain. Asking what his recommendation is but I'm not sure he'll have one until closer to the trip. Will keep you all posted.

LadyJame

Established Member
Talked to the Captain. He said the weather is supposed to clear up. The soonest we will know if it's cancelled is Saturday am. Paul can't go. I am trying to get a hold of mixxer to see if he wants to come down with me, otherwise I'll be solo. None of the lumps around here wanna go.

The Captain mentioned October 11 if we have to cancel this Saturday. If we reschedule now, though, Paul and I lose the deposit we put down. If the Captain cancels, then we are free can clear to do October 11. We wait for Saturday am......

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Hows come you guys are leaving so late? 10am and the fish are already starting to bug out. Charters usually leave at 6am :shrug:

Either way a day out on the boat fishing beats just about everything:beer:

wheelhopper

Established Member
Do we have any clue on tomorrow yet? Don't think my son will be going. He has been sick for the past few days. So unless he gets dramatically better for tomorrow it will be just me.

LadyJame

Established Member
Nothing yet. It's going to take us over 4 hrs to get there (Paul can make it) so I pleaded with the Captain to let us know as soon as he can. I expect to hear from him today.

LadyJame

Established Member
Just got a call from the Captain. The trip is a go. This is who's going and we each pay $100. Paul and I already paid the $200 for us.

Phantom
LadyJame
N2DAMYSTIC +3
Wheelhopper

I'm sure TDoh's back is still hurting and zaxjax can't make it either. The Captain said it's supposed to rain, so bring your gear. See you tomorrow AM.

Users who are viewing this thread