Fixing to board my first plane. Going home from my first trip up north.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I wanted to thank everyone who helped with info in the couple of threads I made looking for advice. It was a trip of a lifetime. I had never been past Virginia before. My buddy goylt a job in flemington new Jersey so I helped him move up. The first night we went up and stayed in Virginia beach. Went to a good local seafood joint, drank at a bars and wandered the beach. The next day we drove through DC and I got to see the capital ad stuff from the car. The next day we got a place in Philly. Took a cab to pats for a baller ass cheesesteak. The cabby was a super nice guy and told us a few good places to go. We took another cab where the first guy said and walked into a bar that looked cool. Ended up meeting Mac from always sunny as well as artimes and a few of the writers. Everyone in Philly was super nice and cool. We then headed into NJ to meet with my buddies Realtor. Once done with that we took a train to NYC. We stayed in times square, went down to St. Marks then back to times square. We couldn't really find any good bars by that point at 2 in the morning and decided to hit up cheetahs. I'm not a big strip club kinda guy but I go about twice a year. First time I've been to one since Halloween. We blew through some money but we had a blast. The next day we checked out the amazing natural history museum and then central park. A friend from down south met up with us back at St. Marks for happy hour. Haven't seen her in a while and it was great seeing her. I actually had been trying to find the time to see her sister who is in Emmase Pa

Last edited:

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
It looked like I was gonna miss her on this trip. So we got back on a couple trains and got back to NJ at like one. Only found one bar and it was a go go bar. Lol. We had a couple beers and went back to the hotel. The next morning we headed to the airport. Well we got an email last night but hadn't checked and the flight time was changed so I missed my flight. The guy switched me to a later flight and oddly enough he grew up near me. So thanks to that I got to see the girl I thought I was gonna miss. We grabbed some beers at a pizza place and said our good byes. Now I'm sitting drinking at the airport waiting on my first flight ever. It was a trip!

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Why did this picture keep popping in my head while I read this?

No_Time_for_Sergeants269.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread