FL: low mileage 2003 zinc yellow Cobra for sale

cottondoc

Established Member
2003 Mustang Cobra

Above is the craigslist add I have for the car. There are plenty of pics on the craigslist add. I will put the pics here if someone will tell me how to post them. The car is in the Carrollwood area of Tampa, FL. It is a totally stock(down to the paper airfilter) 2003 zinc yellow Cobra. It has roughly 12,250 miles on it. This might go up slowly as I drive the car a couple times a month, but not more than 50 miles a month. The car is in excellent condition. It has a few small paint chips on the hood, but otherwise is like a new car. It has never been wrecked. Again, it is totally stock. I have had it about three years, and am torn between modifying it or selling it. I have an 18 month old child and another on the way, so I just don't have time to enjoy it and drive it like I want. I'm asking $25,500, and this would be the lowest priced terminator on Autotrader with less than 20K miles. Please discuss price over private message as to not clutter the thread. I will check my messages every day or two and get back to you as soon as I can. The car is paid for, and I am under no pressure at all to sell it. PLEASE!! don't waste my time or your time with low ball offers. Thank you for your time and interest.

Last edited:

Jaysin

Established Member
Awesome car, wish I had the money. Its getting more and more rare to find stock Terminators these days, hope I can find one when im ready to purchase. Good luck with the sell, unfortunately the color will turn some people off, but zinc looks a lot better in person, especially when cleaned up. Id buy it if I could!

cottondoc

Established Member
Awesome car, wish I had the money. Its getting more and more rare to find stock Terminators these days, hope I can find one when im ready to purchase. Good luck with the sell, unfortunately the color will turn some people off, but zinc looks a lot better in person, especially when cleaned up. Id buy it if I could!

Thanks Jaysin. Yeah, the car looks better in person than in the pictures. It may not be everyone's first color choice, but if you're looking for a stock terminator, it is a great example. Jaysin, what part of GA are you from? I'm originally from Camilla, GA. I'm currently in Tampa, FL for work, but if the car doesn't sell, it will be moving with me back to Valdosta, GA in July 2014.

Last edited:

Jaysin

Established Member
Im way up in northwest part of the state, I grew up in a little town called Rockmart, I split time there and another town named Adairsville which is 60 miles north of Atl. Its cool you're in Tampa, the gf and I took a vacation there in May and we both loved it. I hope you can sell it soon, but I wish I was in the position to take it off your hands, after owning a ZY car I would get another, not my first choice, but its better than Silver! Boy do I hate Silver cars, thats an immediate deal breaker for me.

cottondoc

Established Member
I'm familiar where Rockmart is. My uncle lives in Ringgold, GA. I also know where Adairsville is. I hope the car sells too, but I'm in no hurry. It may still be around if you get in the market at some point. Take care. Thanks.

cottondoc

Established Member
Nice car, to bad its yellow! :p

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of yellow either, but that is why I'm asking less than the price for a similarly clean car in a more popular color. The price is negotiable also, to some extent. I'm not giving it away though. If someone wants to make an offer, PM it to me. This car is not only a low mileage car, it is also totally stock. It hasn't been returned to stock either. It has never had any mods of any kind. Cars with quality mods are great for some people, but many people are looking for a stock car to start with. That way you aren't buying someone else's problems. Most totally stock, low mileage terminators in a more popular color, such as black or comp orange, for sale on the internet are priced anywhere from $2,500 to $5,000 more than I'm asking for my car. If you can't deal with the yellow, you can paint it whatever color you want for that price difference.:)

cottondoc

Established Member
bump. craig's list add may be down because it needs reposting. Been busy at work, but will open a photobucket account this weekend and post some pics. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread