Flames on Redfire Terminator *BIG NO NO FOR 56K*

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
I think the flames look cool on it..and I think it would look even better with some stock chromies...:beer:
cobraflames3.jpg

cobraflames4.jpg

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
who's car is that. there was an thread about it whlie in progress.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I like it, alot. Even though it did take about 10 minutes for me to load the pictures.

It's perfect, it's not to bright and it doesn't look like cheap, slap on sticker flames.

The window banner/stickers are a little to much.. I think the snakes on the side, the SVT on the back and the huge COBRA on the bumper is plenty nuff to let someone know what it is, maybe it's sponsored? Anyways it's till a beatiful car regardless.

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
they look alright, but I don't care that much for those style of flames. I have seen a redfire coupe with ghost tribel flames that looked beyond badass IMHO. Anyone know which one Im talking about??

FoxRodStang

Established Member
That looks sweeet. I love that style of flames. IMO, that's the only way flames are done "right". It looks like its actually on fire. I would've done alittle more on the bumper though & definatly some stock chromies.

Blackout

97droptopsaleen

Established Member
awesome hood and flame job

throw some 18x10.5 rears and 18x9 front chrome 03 's on that thing and the car would be perfect

Users who are viewing this thread