Flashing mil after hitting rev limiter hard.

DarkHelmet22

KEEP FIRING A**HOLES
Established Member
Stopped flashing really quick. I'm assuming the computer had to cut fuel for long enough to cause misfires. Anybody had this happen. Car still runs fine.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
it has not happen to me but i remember a long time ago when i was n/a one day i stepped on the car and it fell on its face and the cel was flashing and stayed flashing and the car was missing bad. turned it off and turned it back on and it was fine. 10k miles later never had the issue again.

nonliberal

Established Member
Yes, actually had it happen during a race on video. Car does it to protect itself and cuts fuel. Wideband went 19:1. After shutting it down and restart it was ready to race to more races that night, and has been good ever since.

DarkHelmet22

KEEP FIRING A**HOLES
Established Member
Yes, actually had it happen during a race on video. Car does it to protect itself and cuts fuel. Wideband went 19:1. After shutting it down and restart it was ready to race to more races that night, and has been good ever since.

Ok I'm glad somebody else has had this happen. I figured it was normal procedure for engine protection.

Users who are viewing this thread