Flextrim

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
I'm looking for a place somewhere in SE Michigan I can pick some flextrim up. I did the hood mod and i can't find a place that sells it.

I don't want to order of the internet if I can help it. I want to finish this up this weekend.

BTW for those that care the underside was NOT painted :mj:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Call that big RV store, believe they have it. Walt Michaels

Too bad about the paint, I would ditch the blanket anyway.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Blksnke said:
Why not the blanket?

Gets in the way of HOT AIR...stains with a minimal amount of water exposure...gets dirty & nasty....

The question is....why the blanket? :p

The only downside to blanket elimination I see is that the underside of some hoods do not have full paint coverage.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
pull the hood, lay it on a protected surface, tape it off (vents, sides), spray the bottom with color then clear krylon, throw it back on the hinges, guinness time...............

oh shit, not another hood mod, somebody stop me :loser:

Blksnke

Established Member
How about a cobra poking up behind a mustang in a ghost appearance like the ghost flames on the side of some cars. Especially on a black car?

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Blksnke said:
How about a cobra poking up behind a mustang in a ghost appearance like the ghost flames on the side of some cars. Especially on a black car?

This guy is outta control.
:lol:

JP

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
I'd be interested in the Flex-trim as well. After all the BSing here, I still don't see an answer. Beuller...... anyone......

Rice Eatr

Established Member
I need some as well. I checked a few places in Howell & Brighton and they all looked at me like I was stupid.

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Chris,

If you head that way could you pick some up for me as well. We can have a Postban Hood mod party. Either way, let me know if you were planning to pick some up.

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
Sorry i didn't mention this before but PM me i still have a crap load of it left over. I'm only about 10 minutes from the place if you just want to stop by and pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread