flooding during startup.

blown 96'

Established Member
I have to floor it to shut the injectors off so it will start. what needs to be adjusted to fix this? Thanks for any advise.

blown 96'

Established Member
Tuned.

Im using delta Force Commando. Just like PRP.

Im running Stage 3 heads and cams, HPX slot style in blow through, Procharger F1A @ 25 PSI, 83 LBS injectors.

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
Are you sure you loaded the right injector values? There's a start up table. You could try pulling some fuel out that way.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

blown 96'

Established Member
Are you sure you loaded the right injector values? There's a start up table. You could try pulling some fuel out that way.

Thanks I will look into it. I am sure the injectors are correct as that was one of the first things i looked into.

01yellercobra

Established Member
FWIW I had to do a lot of work on the lower end of the MAF transfer to get the car just to run with 80lb injectors. When I first got it together it would barely start and then die. When I pulled a couple plugs they were dripping in fuel. I had to pull 20% fuel just to get it to idle. And I still had to lean it out after that.

Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
blown 96- if you want to email me at [email protected] we can work on this-I am using PRP with my ported/cammed/F1a setup. mine starts just fine everytime and I am using racetronix 79# injectors, so maybe I can help you get in the ballpark.

blown 96'

Established Member
blown 96- if you want to email me at [email protected] we can work on this-I am using PRP with my ported/cammed/F1a setup. mine starts just fine everytime and I am using racetronix 79# injectors, so maybe I can help you get in the ballpark.

Thanks bud ill be in touch. How's yours running? any #'s yet?

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
no numbers yet- runs good though, but redoing my IC to TB piping as it seemed to be having wash issues and varying my idle maf counts too much.

Users who are viewing this thread