***Florida Meet*** July 19th at Crandon Park

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
Just finished my car today! and its 9 o'clock in the PM !! looks great and the engine looks SWEET....its hot and ready to ROCK!
see you guys tommorow! Hopefully ill get some sleep!:D

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Damn! Next time I think I'll just invite all you guys out to dinner! I just went and bought all the hamburgers and hotdogs, breads, disposable plates, charcoal, etc. and realized that I'm still a broke ass college student.

I can't wait till I graduate so i can have funds to be able to do this more often. Between the shelter and the food I'm officially broke. Haha, sweeeeeeeet! I hope you guys have fun and that it doesn't rain, nothing else matters.

See you guys tomorrow!

Also, I don't know how this is gonna affect traffic, but I just found out that the Celia Cruz memorial service is going to be near that area so my recommendation is for you guys to get there as early as possible.

On another note, I tried as hard as possible to get us a group discount for the parking at the park but they didn't budge. So parking is still $4. So that's $1 to get into Key Biscayne and $4 for parking at the park.

GoatDaddy

don't you know that parking is one of Miami's many schemes to shank its occupants?
Looking forward to tomorrow, if there's any space left with the memorial.
what college do you attend? I'm starting my MFA at FIU this fall. All us broke ass students.

GoatDaddy

things are starting to look busy today. I hope I can still make it.
I'll be looking for a green Cobra and an artist-looking Cuban guy, right Eddy?
I'll be the tallish white guy being led around on a leash by his wife (she doesn't want me leghumping the Cobra owners or peeing on tires).

GoatDaddy

Nice meeting you, Intimidator. Too bad I got there after everything had happened. I talked to Jeff and James for a bit in the parking lot. JEff was nice enough to pop the hood on that sweet blown Cobra.
Keep me posted on the goings-on, and I"ll try to make it when I can. Even if I don't have a STang at the moment, at least I can live vicariously through the ones who do.
BTW, do you know who had that blue Mach 1? I see one in my area all the time, and wonder if it's the same guy. Not that many of the Machs around, so who knows?

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
What's up guys? I had a blast at the park. Everything went as smooth as it could possibly go.

I'll be sure to keep you guys in the loop if I plan any other meet (or any meet that I might attend that you guys could cruise with me to). I'll go ahead and email the group pictures out to you guys as soon as I can.

It's great being able to finaly put a face to a screen name.

Snail, the Blue Mach 1 belongs to a guy named Key. I'm not sure what his s/n is though. It's one of those rare automatics so if you see an auto Mach 1 in the color it's probably his.

All right, I need to get to bed, I've had a long day.

Talk to you guys later.

GoatDaddy

yeah, when I went out to the lot to check out the cars, I saw that it was an auto. I"ve only seen one Mach 1, and that was the blue one I see in my area all the time...can't tell if it's an auto, though, but it sounds really good. Cobras and Mach 1s are pretty rare, it seems. I've only seen maybe 3 03 Cobras in Miami since they came out, and 1 (maybe 2 if they're both blue) Mach 1's.

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
DAMN! Wish the wify did plan this weekend. I would of LOVED to be there!
I 've only seen 2 (3 if you count mine) in miami.
O well I'll be there next time!

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
Originally posted by SmokenGRA03
DAMN! Wish the wify did plan this weekend. I would of LOVED to be there!
I 've only seen 2 (3 if you count mine) in miami.
O well I'll be there next time!

yeah ive only seen a handfull.....sorry i missed you snail, i was with a friend and he had to go to work, so we dipped, Intimidator it was an awesome time! I left without signing the thinger. you could email me at [email protected] fo the pics..im goin to fudds on mon so maybe ill see you there and ill go at 8 :)

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by 97greensnake
yeah ive only seen a handfull.....sorry i missed you snail, i was with a friend and he had to go to work, so we dipped, Intimidator it was an awesome time! I left without signing the thinger. you could email me at [email protected] fo the pics..im goin to fudds on mon so maybe ill see you there and ill go at 8 :)

Sending you the pics as I type this. I had a great time as well. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Snail, I sent the pics out earlier today so you should have it in your mailbox already.

Guys, I'm going to be busy for a while so if you can post the pics that you got of the meet in the other thread that I started I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread