Florida State sues

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Florida State is suing a local Florida area high school for using the Seminole name and logo. Are you kidding me? Every high school in the DC Metro Area uses a logo and name of some college program. They may change the colors of the jersey or helmet but it still looks like a college logo. Hell, our pop warner football leagues here all have logos from college teams and the same colors.

Florida State sucks!

FSU sues Florida school for 'Seminoles' and school fights back - Prep Rally - Highschool  - Yahoo! Sports

BlownAway05

Established Member
Retarded, especially since FSU recruits from that school.

Maybe FSU is still upset that Adrian McPherson didn't pan out to be the quarterback they thought (he was the first Mr. Football and Mr. Basketball in florida)?

Our highschool uniforms were identical to SE highschools as well, though we were the "Warriors". We still had Chief Osceola as our mascot though so maybe my highschool is next?

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Dont know why they're doing it either. The ones that should be worried about it are the native Seminole people.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
On top of that they forced Bowden out, so I hope they suck for the next 10 years!

Planter

Banned
Florida State has been irrelevant since they scored 2 points in the 2000 National Championship Game loss against Oklahoma.

:lol1:

they have to do SOMETHING to appear relevant again.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Bobby needed to go, IMO. We've been just average the last few seasons. If the defense cant step up this season, they should be in the ACC champ game this season.

Users who are viewing this thread