Florida SVTPers?

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
No worries, it's filthy now. Hasn't left the garage in at least 8 months.

038a98b340fd4d2181e1f820f8060931.gif

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Headed home to Florida end of the month. Charleston, SC --> Crestview, FL.....just below Alabama. I'm mostly excited because Jax is our midway stop for Whataburger. Excited! Plus I'll get to go shoot guns with my father n law who is a retired Airforce Vet and his Military buddies. Then we'll all go for more Whataburger! Plus I deserve it, been trying to take better care of myself physically. I was 265 less than two months ago and 244.2 as of this morning. I'll keep going down I'm sure. I'm 5'11" so somewhere in the 220's I'd be happy with.

Kevinbonds

Established Member
I wonder how much it would cost to rent out Sebring for a half day and how many people would we need to make it worthwhile and not be too much?
You can signed up with CHiN motorsports, they do allot of track days at Sebring. I think they have one coming up in June. I used to run with them all the time few years back.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
We’ve got a couple options we’re considering. Sell it all, have someone move it all, or we move it all. It’s like 15k to move everything.

5k if I get a truck and do it myself.
Most people who move here end up selling their stuff here if they moved it. Not as much room w/o basements and their stuff just doesn't match the "Florida" style.

VegasMichael

Established Member
We’ve got a couple options we’re considering. Sell it all, have someone move it all, or we move it all. It’s like 15k to move everything.

5k if I get a truck and do it myself.
When I left Vegas last year movers wanted over 30k. I said no and sold everything dirt cheap, gave away stuff to friends and charity. I literally gave up practically ALL my belongings. Only kept one television(had 4), computers, stereo/audio equipment, some tools, some clothes and books. Felt like I was fresh out of college again with practically nothing. $2500 for a Uhaul pod and the rest in my SUV.

Users who are viewing this thread