Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Cat-Back: For Sale LOCAL ONLY

Damascus Cobra

2003 RedFire Convertible
Established Member
OCTOBER 2012 UPDATE. SEE POST #9 below with PHOTOS and DECRIPTION.

For Sale: Basically new COMPLETE Cobra SVT exhaust system with Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow T409 Stainless ($126.93) or regular ($109.85 from www.flowmastermufflers.com). I'm told they are the stainless mufflers... originally installed by Lidio at Alternative Auto in Michigan as part of his Cobra Package (www.alternativeauto.com). The mufflers, tailpipes, and factory tips are FLAWLESS. The entire system will easily bolt up to your Cobra.

Local only... I'm not interested in shipping. Detailed photos are available... email me with inquiries and photo requests.

$250. I'm confident that the price for the cats and scrap would bring more than $250 :pepper:

Last edited:

Damascus Cobra

2003 RedFire Convertible
Established Member
2009 update: i just went into my basement storage room and spotted this exhaust. i forgot all about it! i believe that when i added the Borla exhaust, the Bassani X-pipe stayed on the car...

basically, i have the factory cat-back exhaust with perfect tips and flowmaster cans for sale. send me a PM and make an offer. thanks!

Damascus Cobra

2003 RedFire Convertible
Established Member
This has to be a RECORD! BIG SEVEN YEAR BUMP! Pulling out the Halloween decorations and guess what?? I still have this exhaust system!

email is best: gmw992 at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Damascus Cobra

2003 RedFire Convertible
Established Member
Any pics of this? i just rusted out a muffler and im also in maryland.

i can take photos. the exhaust system is in my basement storage room...let me move the Christmas stuff away from the exhaust and I'll pull it out to take photos for you. give me a day or two? thanks.

Damascus Cobra

2003 RedFire Convertible
Established Member
updated information:

hmmm. weird. i pulled the exhaust out of dry storage and, wow, what a surprise. i'm not sure where i got the bassani x-pipe thing. that may have been from one of my other cars. it's been a few years...

so this is what i have:

2003 factory SVT Cobra exhaust. damn near NEW. complete system from manifold flanges to tailpipe tips. WITH the flowmasters welded in as described here: 03-04 Cobra Performance Package

Alternative Auto did the flowmaster work. the entire system has very few miles on it because I removed it for a Borla system. PLUS I have the Ford factory Cobra mufflers that were removed when new. See photos below. Make me an offer on this stuff and get it out of my basement quick!

Cobraexhaust3.jpg

Cobraexhaust1.jpg

Cobraexhaust2.jpg

thanks for looking. again.

Damascus Cobra

2003 RedFire Convertible
Established Member
surprised that I still have the exhaust. any advice on moving it?

it will be dropped off at the scrap yard next week if no one wants it.

Users who are viewing this thread