Flowmaster dual 3 inch exhaust - $250+ship! Texas

stone4779

Established Member
2012-01-18170808.jpg

I have the stock manifolds and cats with the connection to this exhaust for another $75. So a complete exhaust for only $325!

can deliver but u pay for gas.

text me at nine five six.862.8800 for instant response. i dont check svtp often ....

Last edited:

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
man ur 500 miles away how much in gas is that, do u have pipes up to the headers and it looks like true duals setup any clearance issues, sound loud raspey ect more info please pm me if u like

stone4779

Established Member
man ur 500 miles away how much in gas is that, do u have pipes up to the headers and it looks like true duals setup any clearance issues, sound loud raspey ect more info please pm me if u like

500 miles each way itd be a lot lol like $200 lol cuz itd be 1000 mjiles round trip

Probably could cut it down but itd be hell trying to get it lined up again and welded together but any GOOD exhaust shop could tack it back together and weld it up quite fast and easy.

No its not that loud or raspy with the cats on there but without the cats it would probably be rumbly yes.

Actually yes I have the cats and manifolds and everything but those are seperate. I could throw those in for another $75 if you take the exhaust. So $325 for the whole entire exhaust system. Thats a steal bro.

Users who are viewing this thread