Flowmaster or SLP LMII

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I have Bassani Competition X-pipe with cats and flowmaster american thunder catback exhaust. In my opinion it sounds the meanest on 4 valves. It sounds in the neiborhood of 5.0's and old school 289's

cobra916

Established Member
in my book power comes first soo slp all the way!! if you worried about too loud look at the slp powerlows..

Last edited:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
My friend has a Off-Road X on his Bullitt with Flowmasters. Its beyond loud! Sounds really good tho. Hes changing his exhaust set up. Hes getting Bassani.

bullitt784

Established Member
i just put on an slp lm1 catback and that thing is way too loud with my mac o/r h. i'm going to swap in lm2s on friday. if that doesn't work i'm buying one of those SSS catbacks from john at M1R

HamMach1

Established Member
Loudmouth 2's don't sound too bad for a straight through. They sound similar to the Magnapacks (which I have). I like the sound of Flowmasters more though. So if you want the genuine muscle sound, go with Flows, if you want a different sound, go with SLP.

SuperMach1

Established Member
I have Bassani Competition X-pipe with cats and flowmaster american thunder catback exhaust. In my opinion it sounds the meanest on 4 valves. It sounds in the neiborhood of 5.0's and old school 289's

Do you have an exhaust clip you can post up? I would like to hear how your setup sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread