Flowmaster outlaws

Grey03

Established Member
Does anybody have pics and/or sound clip of these on a 10 GT500. They are supposed to fit 07-10. The thing is the 10s rear sticks out farther than the 07-09 and I don't want to buy them if they don't fit right. Thanks.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Does anybody have pics and/or sound clip of these on a 10 GT500. They are supposed to fit 07-10. The thing is the 10s rear sticks out farther than the 07-09 and I don't want to buy them if they don't fit right. Thanks.

I believe these are the modern day equivalent of the M-55 exhaust.

You must like it loud and with a ton of drone.

As for your question, I would just call flow master directly.

TexasShelby

Established Member
Search Youtube for them. There's a ton out there.
And IA is right, those will be extremely loud.

Grey03

Established Member
I believe these are the modern day equivalent of the M-55 exhaust.

You must like it loud and with a ton of drone.

As for your question, I would just call flow master directly.

Do you have first hand knowledge of them having a bad drone? I know they are loud. I have read a lot of reviews on them and only a couple of complaints of drone. I have watched a number of YouTube video's but, none have been of a 10 GT500. Flowmaster would just say "yeah, they fit".. I'm more concerned about how well they fit since they are the same part number for the different years. Thanks.

Last edited:

IA Shelby

Established Member
Do you have first hand knowledge of them having a bad drone? I know they are loud. I have read a lot of reviews on them and only a couple of complaints of drone. I have watched a number of YouTube video's but, none have been of a 10 GT500. Flowmaster would just say "yeah, they fit".. I'm more concerned about how well they fit since they are the same part number for the different years. Thanks.

Fair question. I do not have experience with the outlaws. I have read a number of posts that say they are super loud and they drone.

My last experience with a flowmaster droned so bad I yanked them within two weeks and gave them away. I could not in good conscience sell them to anyone.

So yes I have a negative view of Flowmaster. Went to Borla and never looked back.

Good luck with your decision.

Users who are viewing this thread