flushing while leaking???

Y2KSVT

Established Member
This is more for the guys in here. I've often wondered why guys will flush the urinal, while in mid stream. Is this to avoid the splash back from hitting the water, or to avoid that acidic urine smell? I just gave the work urinal a golden shower, and another employee in the building gave the mid stream flush, just down from me. Anybody care to explain? :??:

Mark

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I just want to know why some nasty bastards don't flush at all. :bash:

Y2KSVT

Established Member
Only time I won't flush, is when a bathroom is so disease infested, that I think I might catch genetal herpes from just looking at the flush handle. :xpl:

I guess what I was trying to say is, I'd rather not touch that dirty ass flush handle until after my boys are safely put away. Who knows what you pickup from that handle, and then go tuck your junk back into your pants with that hand.

Mark

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Y2KSVT said:
Only time I won't flush, is when a bathroom is so disease infested, that I think I might catch genetal herpes from just looking at the flush handle. :xpl:

I guess what I was trying to say is, I'd rather not touch that dirty as flush handle until after my boys are safely put away. Who knows what you pickup from that handle, and then go tuck your junk back into your pants with that hand.

Mark

Whenever a bathroom is that nasty I kick the flush handle.

shiz302

TOML
Established Member
I never picked up this habit, but my old man does it. When I tried to do it it finished flushing before I was done. Sometimes someone leaves tp in the bowl, and I'll flush before I leak, then I'll finishing leaking and go to flush but I get caught in that interim period where you can try to flush but it won't really happen. :shrug: :bash:

Y2KSVT

Established Member
shiz302 said:
I never picked up this habit, but my old man does it. When I tried to do it it finished flushing before I was done. Sometimes someone leaves tp in the bowl, and I'll flush before I leak, then I'll finishing leaking and go to flush but I get caught in that interim period where you can try to flush but it won't really happen. :shrug: :bash:

Ah yes, the "want to flush the toilet but can't, so I stare at it akwardly until I can" stage. Know it all too well. lol.

Mark

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
I've noticed this too.

A lot of people will flush 3 or 4 times before they're finished draining their lizard. It sure seems like a waste of water.

Some people do this while taking a dump too, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, especially if they're taking a huge stinky one. Why subject others to the odor? Flush that log down quick!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
the toilet lever is there to prevent you from falling down on a "drunk nite"

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Some guys do it for the same reason girls do it……..They’re embarrassed/self-conscious by the sound of the pee or turd hitting the water….so they flush prematurely :lol1: :lol1: :coolman:

mcaligiuri

Established Member
OCSnk said:
Some guys do it for the same reason girls do it……..They’re embarrassed/self-conscious by the sound of the pee or turd hitting the water….so they flush prematurely :lol1: :lol1: :coolman:

+1

Y2KSVT

Established Member
OCSnk said:

You gotta be shittin' me!? I could see a guy being self conscience about the dude next to them, checking out their package, but the sound of pee hitting water? A turd, maybe.. But pee? :bash:

Mark

SVT04

Established Member
The real reason is that for some people (not me,I can let loose no problem) the sound of running water helps stimulate the let down response which is the release of muscles to allow the flow of urine .....there you go .... :burnout:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Hell, I never worry about splashback. I can stand 5-6 foot away from the urinal and still hit the bastard. Forget about flushing it, never know who pissed on the handle.

Users who are viewing this thread