Foam gun pressure washer connection

madscotsman

Established Member
I have a foam gun that connects to my water hose and was wondering if anyone knows where to locate a 3/4" GHT male to M22 male fitting so I could connect it to my pressure washer. I'v looked online but haven't been able to find anything other than a M22 Male to 3/8" connector

Last edited:

madscotsman

Established Member
I guess that's a good question. This is the one I bought a few years ago. Was trying to save a few bucks and maybe blow the dust off my pressure washer.

Gilmour Adjustable Ratio Foamaster Cleaning Gun Sprayer (75QGFMR) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000XTH1GY/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_lhJvxb5MAE18B

Thanks for the suggestion I think I saw that foamer in another thread and it's what made me think maybe I could try mine with a pressure washer. I bough a water softener for my outside hose from auto geek and wanted to try a foamer with it and my pressure washer.

Last edited:

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
^^^Can't use that with a pressure washer, regular hose only. That is a foam gun, not a foam cannon. (the one black92 posted the link to is a foam cannon for use with a psi washer)

Hope this helps you and you can stop going crazy trying to find a fitting!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread