FOBRA on Horsepower TV

jason1320

Established Member
Did anyone see the FOBRA on Horsepower TV? I think it was on either yesterday or today. They were talking about and old mustang GT vert that had worked on that had been stolen and stripped. I guess some guy bought it and restored it, then took it to the 40th anniversary meet in TN.

They did a fly by on it when the guys went to look at it, and I'll be damned if it didn't have an SVT badge on the back of it. Funny thing is, it still had the 95 GT fender badges.

Anyone that still has this on the TiVo back me up. I'm seriously starting to loose respect for that show.

:rollseyes

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
I'll try to catch it tomorrow (Sunday) after church :)

It comes on tomorrow, so you can record it then :-D

CyberDaveA

Established Member
That sounds about right... I wasn't impressed with Horsepower TV's episode where they "hooked up" a 03 cobra. Stock cobra dyno'd at 370ish and they played it off like it was nothing. They added a pulley and hypertech programmer and end up with just over 400 hp. I can't believe there trying to add some hp without touching the exhaust and intake. We need a Mustang only show... with people that know what they're talking about.

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
Yeah, I just saw it after reading this post yesterday. The GT that was stolen and stripped yet now owned by another guy who slapped it on i guess.

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
Aw come on, you mean you dont like Mustang and Chevelle-power TV? Almost all the shows on TNN are sucking ass now. I hate the "budget" buildups they do. "Lets take this 1971 Nova, and pull the whole thing apart, and drop in a 572 and make it a pavement pounder!"

I wouldnt mind seeing an episode where they buildup a 99/01 SS and a 99/01 Cobra to battle each other. That would actually be a pretty decent show to watch, if the goals for each were about the same.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I wouldn't mind if all the Television networks went bankrupt and there was no more TV. So much more shit would get done. I love my TV but I'll be the first to admit that I watch it too much.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
I think a mustang/camaro late model show would absolutely rock. And i think it would do great and A LOT of people would watch it.

CobraTone

Established Member
Originally posted by poopnut2
I wouldn't mind if all the Television networks went bankrupt and there was no more TV. So much more shit would get done. I love my TV but I'll be the first to admit that I watch it too much.

I moved into my apartment about 2 months ago, and have yet to order cable. I just don't watch it that much anymore, and when i do its at my buddy's house. My dad has always called it the "idiot box".

About horsepower tv, i wouldn't doubt they had a friggin fobra on there, that "buildup" of the 03 cobra episode SUCKED a$$.:sleeping: :nonono: :bash: :bored: :burn:

jason1320

Established Member
It's irritating that people do dumb shit like that. I guess I'll go to Auto Zone today and make my cobra into a GT-R. Apparently, the badge makes the car and for $15 I can have a set. Then maybe I can be on HorsepowerTV. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread