Focus 255 pumps???

raiders03

Banned
I know this has been discussed a 100 times but the search is disabled. I heard the Focus 255 pumps can handle 700RWHP. If you are close to 700 RWHP with the KB should you get bigger pumps or use a boost a pump. Has anyone had problems with these pumps between 650-700 RWHP. I am having the car tuned tommorrow and I need to decide now if I want them to use the BAP or bigger pumps. If the Focus pumps max out while he is trying to tune it I am f***ed because he will not be able to tune it for a long time after. What do you think??? Thanks as always.

smrtasp

Established Member
The focus pumps are 143 lph and the cobra pumps are 119 lph each. The BAP is 378 lph. The only issue with swapping for the focus pumps is that you have to drop the tank, change the plugs, and change the fuel lines. With the BAP you dont have to do any of that because it goes inline. Check out the Kenne Bell site. They did a comparison.

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
I think the 255's are not Focus pumps. They are Walbro pumps. I am not sure if they can fit in the housing for the pumps. ModularFords.com has a thread on them.....check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread