Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
Factory style replacement fog light,

I'm sure it will be very close to the OEM

Last edited:

Mez

Big $how
Established Member
I'm hoping so b/c its at least 40 dollars cheaper than any oem deal I've found .. as long as it fits flush i guess I'll be able to live with it !!! haha

anything is better than the bobo lights that are in there now !

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
The ones I have, If I new they were going to fit the way the did. I would of never bought them. I would of with with oem replacements. But those should fit just fine.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
I replaced my old busted fogs with these and they fit fine and look just like the stockers did.

Mez

Big $how
Established Member
Thanks guys .. they are ordered .. i just hate these bobo aftermarket fogs this guy had on the truck .. they have a green glow ring .. :eek:

Now I can throw in the matching HID fogs and roll in style at night again :rockon:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Thanks guys .. they are ordered .. i just hate these bobo aftermarket fogs this guy had on the truck .. they have a green glow ring .. :eek:

Now I can throw in the matching HID fogs and roll in style at night again :rockon:

Those are the ones I have, but I did not put the damn rice glow rings on them. Only thing I like about them is they are Bright.

87vertgt

Da Bears!
Established Member
I got a new pair still in bags from Mustang resto that were for my Foxbody...but heard they can fit out L's...I can ship them for $60.00

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
I got a new pair still in bags from Mustang resto that were for my Foxbody...but heard they can fit out L's...I can ship them for $60.00

That's a great deal! I just put a set of the clear ones in my '99. Ran me $90 bucks shipped. They match the clear heads and corners perfect. Splice in the stock connectors and plug in.

Users who are viewing this thread