fog light adapter part#

99bolt

Build# 1464
Established Member
I'm trying to get my 87-93 GT lights but the wiring is different and I don't want to mess with the wiring. Does anyone know the part number for the pigtail adapter and where to get it?

BKRacing

Sorry to cut in on your post, but I have a question myself... I bought the newer style fog lights that are in the 01-up L's, they have a totally different mounting style than my old ones. Are there new mounting brakets available out there or do I need a whole new bumper??

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
"Sorry to cut in on your post, but I have a question myself... I bought the newer style fog lights that are in the 01-up L's, they have a totally different mounting style than my old ones. Are there new mounting brakets available out there or do I need a whole new bumper??"

There's no bracket or adapter or anything. But you're not totally out of luck, throw 'em on eBay. I just bought some used '01+ ones for like $160. Someone will buy them from you. Then you can buy the '00 from

http://www.karkraft.com/f-series.htm or the mustang site for the clear ones with the bracket you need.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
BKRacing said:
Sorry to cut in on your post, but I have a question myself... I bought the newer style fog lights that are in the 01-up L's, they have a totally different mounting style than my old ones. Are there new mounting brakets available out there or do I need a whole new bumper??

No need to get rid of them or change your bumper. PM a member on here called BluePaceCar. He put some of the newer fogs on his 99/00 L bumper cover. He'll be able to give you some "how to" info.

Users who are viewing this thread