Fog Lights

hi im new to the forum...ive been reading it for awhile and seen that you guys give good tips, i have a question on fog lights though...is there a way i can rewire them to where i just flip the fog lamp switch on and they will be on by themselves, b/c as of right now i have to have the head lamps on...thanks

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Check out www.sn95.com and look in their technical arcticles and there should be descriptive instructions on how to do it. Good luck

blk96SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Blk98Cobra
hi im new to the forum...ive been reading it for awhile and seen that you guys give good tips, i have a question on fog lights though...is there a way i can rewire them to where i just flip the fog lamp switch on and they will be on by themselves, b/c as of right now i have to have the head lamps on...thanks

Welcome to the site!! Have any pics of your car? Or mods!?!?

Tim

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Originally posted by Blk98Cobra
hi im new to the forum...

Welcome fellow Texan!! I'd use the one from Mustangworld, I did the mod where you can re-wire the fogs to come on with the parking lamps and they haven't failed me since.

Also, since you're from TX, check out www.svtmustangcobraclub.com ....good Cobra site that's semi-local to you. Hopefully when we do a cruise to Austin again you can meet us there as well. Had 13 Cobras make the drive from Houston and 1 came from San Antonio. Let's see some pics man!!! Take care.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread