Fontana Test n Tune 11-2-2014 Results

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
Was a really good day for racing high in the low 70's and the track was prepped good.

Got 2 runs in and had to call it a day. Car is 3010 both left lane. This is a stock long block 2V tuned on E85 by the best tuner in So-Cal, Greg at RET
MAD TQ!!!!! I set new PB in the 1/4 ET and MPH and reset my 1/8 ET time on the first run. Car is Move'n!!!!

Fontana%20Nov%202014_750.jpg

stangfreak03GT

Established Member

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
God damn 10.5's on a stock longblock! GOOD shit OP. Hope you can make it to the meet this Saturday so I can chat with you.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
very nice! congrats :beer: I love both the ret tunes on my cobra's and I will continue to go to greg for tunes. hopefully someday a tvs or twin screw upgrade

I was planning on going yesterday but ended up couldn't anyway because the rain knocked over my fence so I had to fix it. but turns out I am glad because of the crowd, I am always hesistant about Fontana because in my experience it is always a zoo there (unless it's a private event)

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
I am always hesistant about Fontana because in my experience it is always a zoo there (unless it's a private event)

Feel the same as well, last street legal event I attended there was back in 2007-08 I believe. I think the street was hooking better that day than the track lol, but it looks like they're doing a good job of prepping it now.

Users who are viewing this thread