For anyone interested.. Fedor just signed with the ufc!

FordGTGuy

Established Member
Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Does it automatically do this?

I know it's kinda like the Hersey chocolate type advertising but damn it's annoying and really couldn't give a crap that a message was left from a phone let alone the type of phone.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
people actually still watch UFC and wear tapout still?

MMA is one of the biggest sports in the world and only getting bigger moving into India and China soon. It's here to stay regardless if you like it or not.

As for Tapout, only TUF noobs wear that stuff. The only "fight gear" I wear is Gracie Academy stuff and thats because I train under Rorion/Rener/Ryron Gracie.

johnjon87

Established Member
MMA is one of the biggest sports in the world and only getting bigger moving into India and China soon. It's here to stay regardless if you like it or not.

As for Tapout, only TUF noobs wear that stuff. The only "fight gear" I wear is Gracie Academy stuff and thats because I train under Rorion/Rener/Ryron Gracie.

I wasn't gonna say anything i leave peoples stupidity alone but you said it for me..

Where r you located..? I was with llyod irvin for a year in md.. but im now moving over to pedro sauers gym in sterling va! Just couldnt resist training under a 8th degree red and black belt!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Last edited:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
No worries, we understand that fighting without your keyboard is a foreign concept to guys like you. :lol:

Just stop. Literally no one cares. We get it, that you are the self-proclaimed MMA know-it-all of SVTP and you beat up Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee's ghost last night.

Users who are viewing this thread