For sale 01 cobra rear bumper and 99 cobra front bumper

Makefield auto

Established Member
Front bumper is SOLD. But the rear is still avil. I have a nice 01 rear cobra with the cobra letters black and a 99 front cover with fogs and bezels, both bumpers are nice, a few small scratches but no damage, all studs in good shape, I'm in pa just outside of philly, I would rather not shop, but if buyer is willing to set things up we can, front bumper is 275.00 obo, and rear is 275.00 obo if interested call me at 215-768-0922 thanks Ron

Last edited:

lady_in_red

Established Member
Front bumper is SOLD. But the rear is still avil. I have a nice 01 rear cobra with the cobra letters black and a 99 front cover with fogs and bezels, both bumpers are nice, a few small scratches but no damage, all studs in good shape, I'm in pa just outside of philly, I would rather not shop, but if buyer is willing to set things up we can, front bumper is 275.00 obo, and rear is 275.00 obo if interested call me at 215-768-0922 thanks Ron

ugh why didn't I see this earlier! :( I'm getting my bumpers painted and want to find a 99/01 cobra front bumper. Someone PM me if they find one please!

Makefield auto

Established Member
I figured that out, after about 50 texts and emails right away,that was factory ford along with the rear, but I have access to after markets that I can assemble and sell as a package if anyone is intrested

Three21

Established Member
I figured that out, after about 50 texts and emails right away,that was factory ford along with the rear, but I have access to after markets that I can assemble and sell as a package if anyone is intrested

I'm quite interested in this. Especially if the packages include the hardware and bezels. Let me know :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread