*For Sale* '03 Cobra Convert in NW

BLWN46

Established Member
Visit ebay #4573266524 for more info or PM me, I live in S.E. washington will drive to seattle, portland...

Thanks
Tim

Tru_Ice

Banned
Tylerb59 said:
Everyone sold their cars! :D

LOL No shit, that's what it seems like. Let's see Paul has his, Chucky, Jake, Oxford, who else? There's got to be at least 5 or 6 left. On the bright side, you'll be able to pick an 11s car up cheap in a yr Tyler.

Joe5.0

Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Mine isn't going anywhere...unless I replace it with a 2007...modded, of course.

Good To hear. Boeing is on Strike so My dad has no job Right now, Hopefully the Saleen and the 5.0 dont go anywhere..... :(

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
LOL No shit, that's what it seems like. Let's see Paul has his, Chucky, Jake, Oxford, who else? There's got to be at least 5 or 6 left. On the bright side, you'll be able to pick an 11s car up cheap in a yr Tyler.

Why wait a year... Tyler, you can pick up an 04 Silver Coupe right now ;-)

Christian

BLWN46

Established Member
Selling it because I have too many irons in the fire, and yes it will show it's rear end to that vette. I'll take the beating on the depreciation, you'll get a perfect car...

Tim

Tru_Ice

Banned
BLWN46 said:
Selling it because I have too many irons in the fire, and yes it will show it's rear end to that vette. I'll take the beating on the depreciation, you'll get a perfect car...

Tim

I doubt this C5 will see it. But good luck on the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread