For Sale: 03 Cobra, Redfire, 14000 miles...

JustinG60

Terminatorless : (
Established Member
********************SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***************************

so i guess it is time to let it go, a new house, along with paying for a wedding some sacrifices have to be made. unfortunatly it's my Cobra... i bought the car as a 2nd owner, the car had 6800 miles when i bought it completely stock. i spent 5 months looking regularly for the "right one". for a while ti was my only car, i lived in north east PA and my fiance lived in Baltimore so it made a few trips which racked on the miles :cuss: car was winter parked in a garge for the few winters i have owned it... the car is like my pride and joy haha when i last looked to trade it in on a new Mustang GT to drop my payments down i made the appraiser come outside to look at it cause i don't let anyone drive my car. there is NOT ONE ding or dent on this car and minimal at best chips in paint. which is another reason i almost feel like i need to let it go, it's just not getting it's use here in Baltimore...

there are a few things done to the car...

2.80 RR non slip pulley
SLP loudmouth 1 exhaust
SLP x pipe and new cats (not on the car)
JLT cold air
C&L 95mm MAF housing
Accufab TB and plenum
Metco 100mm aux idler
100mm idler
90mm idler
Steeda Tri Ax
Diablo Predator

i think that's all anyways...

so i just noticed something in the pictures... they were all taken before the windows were tinted... anyways front 2 are 35% the other 3 are 15%... not a big deal but someone might care...

**PRICE: $26,500 NEG. ** just dropped $1,000 off of asking price...

DSC01934.jpg

DSC01936.jpg

DSC01937.jpg

DSC01940.jpg

P1000514.jpg

(haha yes i have a belt on there now Goodyear Gatorback)

and a few with the VW i bought as a daily driver to keep the miles off of the Cobra for a while until i got bored of it...

DSC01952.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

***new pics of interior because they were requested***
P1000832.jpg

P1000838.jpg

P1000835.jpg

P1000836.jpg

P1000837.jpg

P1000833.jpg

P1000834.jpg

there are no idiot lights on, the reason all that is lit up is because the car was just in the on position not started... i felt i should say before someone even thought to ask... i doubt people are like that here, but it happens elsewhere... actually as long as i have owned the car it has not once thrown any check code whtehr it was a soft code, hard code, or stored code from misfire... nothing! the milage is now up up to 14,330... and will go up some more when i show it to someone later in the week if they still want to do so... funny to think i'm upset over 14,330 miles when i calculated when i bought the car to be around 17,500 when i parked it this winter HAHA way blew schedual... anyways there are the interior pics... if anyone wants to see an image a larger size i can send full size pictures through email my host won't post anything larger. bust trust, the smaller pics aren't hiding a damn thing haha

Last edited:

JustinG60

Established Member
forgot to mention i have ever littlest thinkg you could imagine to return the car back to stock, even the Horse in the front... i have to say i would really like to see it go to someone who will care about it as much as i do... :(

p.s. i wouldn't let me edit my post (reason for double responses)

JustinG60

Established Member
trade plus cash may be entertained but car depending... i am trying to keep my payments low...

i do have a loan on the car so i am not 100% sure how i can work this. but i am going to Wilkes barre area satuday morning and leaving sunday because my brother just had a baby boy! i gotta head up to see him. if you're serious i would consider bringing the cobra... 400 miles is almost, kind of, alot of miles to put on haha... not really but when you're trying to keep miles down it doesn't help.

but yeh shoot me a PM on some info. thanks

p.s. thanks for the free bump, it is greatly appreciated! keeps the thread up top for me.

Users who are viewing this thread