For Sale,03 Redfire convertible,17k miles

03redfirevert.

coyote eater
Established Member
For Sale,03 Redfire convertible,17k miles,also KB2.2

New deal here,will remove all aftermarket equip. and return totally to stock and sell for $21,000,Car is beautiful,email for pics unless someone can help me on posting pics here.

!7,xxx miles predator tuner,tubular K-member,control arms,coil overs with MM CC plates,redfire idlers w/2.93 pulley,car is lowered 2-3,New BBK ceramic longtubes with custom mandrel 3" x with cats,magnaflow catback,bbk intake,HBH heat exchanger,large xpansion tank,b&m pro ripper shifter,
Car is in xcellent condition,never abused or even been down the track,runs VERY strong,tuned with a wideband on 93 pump. I bought this car in 04 with 11k and have only put 6k on it since then.
Must sell $24,000 OBO, no low ballers please, Car is always garage kept and has never seen rain since I have owned it
Have all original parts that were removed from car. All of them
. John 409 750 2134

leave email for pics

Last edited:

03redfirevert.

coyote eater
Established Member
Is there something wrong with what I am asking,dont understand why there is not much interest. I do have all of the factory parts that I pulled from the car if the k-member isnt desireable.

shakeeb_33

Established Member
Do you still have the Kb on the car??
and how much rwhp is it making please send me all details on my PM and my email if you are 100 miles or less around Area code 77478 TEXAS
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread