FOR SALE: 04 Screaming yellow/New Built motor and Kenny Bell equiped

smytty001

Established Member
Need to sell my 04 Screaming yellow cobra..... Car has 7800 miles on it
Has a brand new Modular Perfromance built short block.. 20 over, Diamond pistons, Oliver billet rods, etc...... Best of everything in the motor.... Also has the canton oil pan and windage try......
Mods are : Kenny Bell 2.2 with a Metco lower pulley. 60lb injectors, Bap with the upgraded wireing kit.. SCT Big air Maf.. K&N air filter. Accufab TB,Kooks 1 5/8s longtubes, kooks off road x-pipe and magnaflow ss catback..
Drivetrain: brand new Spec 3+ clutch and flywheel, Firewall adjuster, and quadrant.... Upgraded input shaft... DSS lvl 2 half shafts, Billetflow IRS brace.
Steering colume boost gauge. MGW red handle shifter, LFP heat exchanger... Im sure there is some stuff im forgeting.... I do have pics apon request....
There is a small scratch on the front bumper, could be buffed out easy... Thats the only bad of this car... I need to sell it ASAP...
The car is getting ready to be finished up at the performance shop that its at... Some life changes happened and it has to go...

Price $33000 obo This is a very fair price considering the low mileage, and over 15k in mods..... PM me for and ?s

smytty001

Established Member
Red it hasnt hit the dyno yet since the new motor...
The motor before the new one it layed down 607 and 570 trq on around 19lbs..
Dean yes it was on ebay but it developed a louder tick and ended up being burnt pistons, due to a bad tune... Guys at MP built a new one for me...I am the original owner
Red we were thinking with the timing being high it hurt the numbers alittle , plus it was hot and humid...
anymore ?s please ask

03CobraRed

Established Member
I PMed you on Modular Fords for pictures, I was wondering if you sent them and I didnt get them or if you didnt get around to it yet?

99SVTcobraVERT

wow this is a DEAL!!! you pay 30k for a low low mileage 04 yellow car w/o all the extra's. so you getting built motor, the upgraded blower and all the other goodies for 3,000 this shouldnt last long!

smytty001

Established Member
blown04vert said:
wow this is a DEAL!!! you pay 30k for a low low mileage 04 yellow car w/o all the extra's. so you getting built motor, the upgraded blower and all the other goodies for 3,000 this shouldnt last long!
Thanks, hate to sell it but the new kid says i havt to :)...

Users who are viewing this thread