for sale 08' GT

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
This GT is for sale. The title is on its way and should be here in a week or so. It was a $42k mustang and I have a list of parts. I would like around $30k for it. Its brand new. i dont even have the plates for it yet. Anyone know of anyone that would want it? Make an offer if you do. Car has about 1300 miles on it. Thanks

3D CARBON BODY KIT,
KATZKIN CUSTOM LEATHER,
FORD MOTORSPORTS HURST SHIFTER,
FORD MOTORSPORTS 1.5” DROP AND HANDLING PACKAGE,
FORD MOTORSPORTS EXHAUST W/ MID PIPE,
20” STAGGERED FOOSE NITROUS BLACK W/ POLISHED LIP ON NITTO 555,
CUSTOM BLACKED OUT BILLET GRILLES,
CUSTOM BUILT SUB BOX WITH 2 ROCKFORD 8’S,
CUSTOM SOUND SYSTEM.. AND MORE.

98kupd.gif

08GT2.gif

08GT3.gif

08GT4.gif

08GT5.gif

Last edited:

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
yeah I just want to get some bills paid. Im going to start over on an 03'-04' and go turbo this time. I am really interested in seeing how a turbo does in these cars.

TheNightStalker

Established Member
Its gorgeous but your gunna need the right buyer. Good luck with the sale. Wish I had an extra 10k lying around or I would buy it.

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
You got robbed lmao. sucker

As far as your lmao comment The ad said make an offer did it not?? So an offer was made and I accepted it. So someone got a great deal on a nice car. So smart ass comments dont need to be made. I didnt need the car nor did I want it. I did keep the rims tho. :)

Last edited:

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
Thanks red. Just one mustanger helping another you know. selling it for what I did I will make about $14k after paying taxes on it. Thats $14k more then I had before. thats $14k to help me pay off some bills. It was just sitting outside and I felt it needed a garage to sleep in not outside.

Users who are viewing this thread